Top 10 Lists
Top 10 signs you watched too much Evangelion.
- You can recite all 17 Angels in order, and then give a three-hour lecture on why you believe the Lilim cannot possibly be the 18th Angel.
- During a routine fire drill at school you run around frantically looking for the nearest emergency shelter, screaming that an Angel is coming.
- You call your car the EVA-mobile.
- You insist on wearing your Plug Suit to the office, claiming it increases your Sync Ratio and therefore your performance.
- Incidentally, your boss is too scared to argue.
- You are the proud founder (and only member) of the Church of Evangelionology. 'Our father, who art in Japan, hallowed be thy name...'
- You run an Evangelion web site.
- You change your legal name to Eva Kickass.
- You cosplay Asuka, even though you're a guy.
- You actually read this crap.
Top 8 Evangelion outtakes.
- As fan service Misato slaps Ritsuko at least once every episode.
- Gendo during the attack of Matarael: 'I need power Scotty!'
- Ritsuko: 'Modify the phase variance! Invert the Klein space! Sea of Dirac! Ego border! Unit-00 wants to kill me! AAH!!' Maya: 'With all due respect ma'am, what the HELL have you been putting in your cereal?'
- Misato stumbles into the NERV Command Center.*Hic* 'Hey, Gendooo! When to teh chicksh get here?' *falls down, bottle of saki in hand*
- Gendo's final words to Dr. Ritsuko Akagi before he shoots her: *Darth Vader voice* 'I am your father!'
- Pen² shoots Kaji in a fit of jealousy over Misato.
- Following the Third Impact Pen² becomes King of the World, randomly declaring that someone named Luke Skywalker must not become a Jedi.
- The true unedited script for The End of Evangelion as written by Hideaki Anno: Gendo Ikari sniffs cocaine for two hours, running in circles screaming 'Retreat! Retreat! Wooooooot!!!' The End.
This section may contain plot and/or ending details.
July 11, 2014
Copyright © 2004-2009 The NERV Archives. All Rights Reserved.