The NERV Archives is committed to ensuring that the privacy of its visitors is respected and protected with utmost priority. This statement sets out how collected information is dealt with. We disclose these procedures in order to show that we will only use such information in ways that are compatible with this policy statement.
- The first source of information is collected at the server level, and includes standard protocol identification data such as IP addresses, domain names, and user agents. This information is collected strictly for problem diagnosis and/or broad demographic analysis.
- The second source of information is collected through a technology known as 'cookies'. For visitors, cookies are only used to ensure web site compliance, and do not store any personal information.
- The third source of information is collected through input fields in the form of visitor feedback. By submitting information through these forms, visitors agree that the said information is thereby released of any future copyright claims. Contributors may however be credited if so requested by submitting basic identification information (name and e-mail). This information will then be added to a public list of contributors.
The NERV Archives does not send or support unsolicited e-mail, nor does it sell or share e-mail addresses. The necessary disclosure of any of the above information to third parties will be governed by the following principles:
- Where the NERV Archives is required to do so by the operation of law and in particular any order of court.
- Where it is necessary to identify anyone who may be violating the rights of others or the law in general.
- Where the NERV Archives intends to co-operate with the investigation of any alleged unlawful activities without being required to by virtue of any court order or other legal requirement.
- Where it is necessary to protect the rights of the NERV Archives.
We use all reasonable precautions to secure information entrusted to us, and are not responsible for any breach of the reasonable security measures installed to protect the said information. We take your privacy concerns seriously and strive to earn and keep your trust. Please do not hesitate to contact our administrator(s) with any questions and/or concerns.